GCUS ULTRA P.A.S.S. Obstetrics and Gynecology Sonography Registry Review Flashcards
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
- Comprehensive Review for the OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry
- Written & Narrated Review of Current OB/GYN ARDMS Exam
- Available in Both Print and Digital Format
- Digital Format is PC and Mac Compatible
- Now Featuring an Online Media Center
- Engage Your Active Recall
- Utilize Your Ability of Self-Reflection
- Increase Your Confidence–Based Repetition
- CD Audio is Available Per Request with Phone Order (Only $10 Conversion Fee)
- FREE: Acceptance to GCUS 90 Day Registry Review Challenge Group with Purchase.
ULTRA P.A.S.S. Obstetrics and Gynecology Sonography Registry Review Flashcards provide a method of final testing to determine the areas of weakness that may require further study, while at the same time reinforce the material with which you are already comfortable.
This set of flashcards contains 479 questions and answers (including assorted images, diagrams and charts) designed after the actual registry format. These flashcards also contain access to our online media center which includes audio narration of continuous questions and answers to further reinforce the study process. The decks measure 4.25 x 5.50 for convenient carrying, have space on each card for personal notes, and have two removable fastener rings to allow the decks to be shuffled to change question order.
- Patient Care, Preparation & Techniques
- Normal Pelvic Anatomy
- Pelvic Pathology
- Extra pelvic Pathology Associated with Gynecology
- Pediatric Gynecology
- Reproductive Physiology
- First Trimester
- Second and Third Trimester
- Assessment of Gestational Age
- Fetal Abnormalities
- Genetic Studies
- OB Complications
- Fetal Demise
- Coexisting Disorders
- Amniotic Fluid
- Identify areas that require further study.
- Reinforce knowledge and competence for successful completion of the registry examination.
- Increase competence to perform and/or interpret obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound examinations.