The Passmachine Addiction Medicine Certification Board Review Course 2019
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Intended Audience: Addiction Medicine Physicians
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe the effects of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs in both tolerant and non-tolerant individuals.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge the neurobiology of addiction and articulate its activity in terms useful in a clinical setting.
- Describe the process for diagnosing addiction and differentiating the symptoms of addiction from those of other medical or psychiatric disorders.
- Explain the various pharmacologic and psychosocial treatments for addictive disorders, and describe the factors that should be considered in selecting a treatment modality to match a particular patient’s needs.
- Describe the precipitants of relapse and current evidence-based practices to prevent and manage relapse.
ASER-FOCUSED LECTURES: The Pass Machine Addiction Medicine Certification board review course will help you master the ABPM® exam material quickly and easily. This course features a comprehensive library of short video lectures that are precisely aligned to the Addiction Medicine Certification exam blueprint. This way, you’ll focus on all of the exam topics and keywords with no wasted effort.
BOARD-EXPERIENCED FACULTY: The Addiction Medicine Certification courses feature board-certified faculty experienced in teaching Addiction Medicine board exam preparation. Thus, every lecture is up-to-date, medically accurate and entirely board-relevant.
Online Course v3.1, Release Date July 21, 2019, Termination Date July 21, 2022:
Topics And Speakers: