By Randall Wright MD
In today’s changing medical climate, more physicians than ever before are incorporating telemedicine into their clinical practice. Teleneurology provides comprehensive, practical answers to the many questions clinicians have on implementing and growing a teleneurology practice. Covering everything from historical perspectives to future possibilities in this evolving field, it provides the information you need to successfully use this promising new option in providing optimal and adaptable patient care.
- Covers all aspects of practical implementation including technology requirements, legal requirements, and billing concerns.
- Provides a thorough discussion of how to perform a neurological exam via telemedicine, including links to view real-world examples and find updated regulatory information.
- Reviews teleneurological evaluation for various disorders including stroke, epilepsy, and movement disorders.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (November 4, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 220 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323826199
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323826198