Download Link For Smith’s Anesthesia for Infants and Children, 10th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized)
Course Contents (Overview, Topics/Speakers)
By Peter J. Davis MD, Franklyn P. Cladis MD
Written and edited by renowned experts in pediatric anesthesia, Smith’s Anesthesia for Infants and Children provides clear, concise guidance on effective perioperative care for any type of pediatric surgery. The 10th Edition contains significantly revised content throughout, bringing you fully up to date with recent advances in clinical and basic science that have led to changes in today’s clinical practice.
- Offers comprehensive coverage of physiology, pharmacology, and clinical anesthetic management of infants and children of all ages.
- Contains new chapters on Airway Physiology and Development, Normal and Difficult Airway Management, Ultrasound, Acute Pain Management, Chronic Pain Management, Palliative Pain Management, Infectious Diseases, and Education; plus extensively revised content on cardiovascular physiology; induction, maintenance, and recovery; organ transplantation, and more.
- Features more than 100 video demonstrations, including regional anesthesia videos, echocardiograms of congenital heart lesions, anatomic dissections of various congenital heart specimens with audio explanations, various pediatric surgical operative procedures, airway management, and much more.
- Provides outstanding visual guidance throughout, including full-color photographs, drawings, graphs and charts, and radiographic images.
- Includes quick-reference appendices online: drug dosages, growth curves, normal values for pulmonary function tests, and a listing of common and uncommon syndromes.
- Provides an interactive question bank online for review and self-assessment.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 10th edition (December 31, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1582 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323698255
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323698252
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime