Registered Musculoskeletal Sonographer (RMSKS) Registry Review
- A variety of learning components including: video lectures, scan demonstrations, interactive components/quizzes, and more to improve diagnostic accuracy.
- All online courses cover the same topics as our comprehensive live courses.
Registered Musculoskeletal Sonographer (RMSKS) Registry Review Online Course is designed to prepare the sonographer to successfully take the RMSKS Ultrasound Registry exam. Upper and lower extremity joints are covered in detail along with two mock examinations. All presentations include anatomy/physiology, scan protocols and normal sonographic characteristics, pathology, integration of data and treatment/interventional techniques. The program is ideal for examination preparation, reinforcement of interpretation skills to improve competence and confidence to perform and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
Additionally, the GCUS Registry Review PASS Guarantee offers you access to the online course version of your registry review program for an additional 90 days if you do not pass your registry exam after completing one of our review programs. Just send us a copy of your exam score (registry exam must be taken within six months of our review) and we’ll grant you a 90 day access extension to the online course version of the review.
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Shoulder
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Shoulder Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Elbow
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Elbow Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hand / Wrist
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Hand and Wrist Pathology
- Interventional MSK Ultrasound: Upper Extremity
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hip
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Hip Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Knee
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Knee Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Foot and Ankle
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Foot and Ankle Pathology
- Interventional MSK Ultrasound: Lower Extremity
- Two Mock Examinations: Upper and Lower Extremity MSK
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
- Outline appropriate transducer selection, system optimization, and identify commonly seen artifacts associated with MSK ultrasound.
- State scanning protocols for performing shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, knee, ankle/foot, and hip ultrasound examinations.
- Identify normal anatomy during musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics of commonly seen pathology of the shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, knee, ankle/ foot, and hip ultrasound examinations.
- Outline the use of MSK sonography for diagnosis and treatment options, including ultrasound-guided interventions.
- Integrate all patient and imaging data for effective analysis of examination results.
- Identify areas of that may require further study.
- Increase knowledge and competence for successful registry examination completion.
Date of Original Release: 5/25/2021
This edition valid for credit through: 5/25/2024