CME Science Musculoskeletal Imaging 2020
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should better be able to:
• Develop a differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
• Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
• Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice.
• Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
This course is intended for Practicing Radiologists and Radiologic Nurses, Physician Assistants, Technologists, Scientists, Residents, Fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for musculoskeletal imaging.
• Release date: July 21, 2020
• Expiration date: July 21, 2023
• Estimated time to complete activity: 12.75 hours
Musculoskeletal Imaging – John F. Feller, M.D.
MRI of Sports Injuries of the Shoulder
MRI of Running Injuries
MRI of Golf Injuries
Digital MRI: Fingers and Toes
Pediatric MSK MRI
Musculoskeletal Imaging – Geoffrey Riley, M.D.
Know Your Less Frequent Anatomy: Upper Extremity
Know Your Less Frequent Anatomy: Lower Extremity
MRI Hip Update
Shoulder MRI Update
Bone Marrow and MRI: Practical Solutions to Common Problems
Musculoskeletal Imaging – Kathryn Stevens, M.D.
Cysts and Bursae Around the Knee
MRI of the Elbow: A Comprehensive Overview
MRI of the Wrist
MRI of the Foot
MRI of the Glenoid Labrum and Glenohumeral Instability