Mayo Clinic Neurology in Clinical Practice 2020
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
This course is designed for any provider who sees patients with neurologic disease including: neurologists, psychiatrists, primary care physicians including internists and family care practitioners, and allied health personnel including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Utilization of this Mayo Clinic online (enduring materials) course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be in this course.
- Assess diagnosis and management of common neurological disorders
- Distinguish the potential etiologies of cerebrovascular diseases, headache, dementia, movement disorders, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and neuromuscular diseases
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan for cerebrovascular diseases, headache, dementia, movement disorders, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and neuromuscular diseases
- Compare benefits and risks of different therapies of treatment of seizures
- Recognize different treatment options for patients with spine diseases
- Formulate a plan for patients with nervous system malignancies and paraneoplastic
- Recognize and treat different types of neurologic infectious diseases
- Formulate an algorithm for evaluating patients with peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular junction disorders, and ALS
- Develop palliative care and pain management strategies in neurologic diseases
- Recognize the difference between primary and secondary headache syndromes
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.