Mayo Clinic Hospital Medicine from Admission to Discharge 2020
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Hospital care models are transforming, and nurse practitioners and physician assistants play vital roles in the care delivery of hospitalized patients. Hospital Medicine from Admission to Discharge: Inpatient Medicine for NPs & PAs – Online fills your continuing medical education needs. This course emphasizes the clinical management of hospitalized patients with evidence-based lectures by experts in treatment pathways from admission to discharge.
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify current evidence-based practice recommendations in specialties such as cardiology, infectious disease, nephrology, gastroenterology, and hospital medicine.
- Recall when and how to initiate appropriate and timely consultation with specialty services.
- Recall and discuss practice updates for patients with sepsis to decrease in-hospital mortality, length of stay, and improve patient outcomes.
- Recall three daily priorities when caring for multiple, high acuity hospitalized patients.
- Recall how to provide high-level care to all patients based on the most recent practice guidelines, medical evidence, and standards of care.
Participation in this Mayo Clinic online course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.