Gulfcoast Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia : Upper Extremities
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia :Upper Extremities
- Upper extremity nerve blocks:
- Interscalene: single injection and continuous interscalene catheter
- Supraclavicular approach
- Infraclavicular approach: Single injections and catheter Techniques
- Axillary plexus blocks
- Musculocutaneous blocks
- Forearm: Median, Radial and Ulnar nerve blocks
- Live demonstration
At the completion of this program the participant should be able to:
- Increase the participants’ knowledge and competence to perform Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia procedures.
- Identify and distinguish the topographic and cross-sectional brachial plexus anatomy.
- Demonstrate imaging techniques for performing ultrasound-guided upper extremities regional anesthesia nerve blocks.
- Increase competence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria to integrate the skills learned into clinical practice.
Video Length: 00:53:00