Gulfcoast Ultrasound Guided Prolotherapy: General Principles (Videos)
Format: 1 Video File
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Ultrasound Guided Prolotherapy: General Principles
Ultrasound Guided Prolotherapy: General Principles Training Video is designed to provide an overview of the diagnostic considerations and the role of ultrasound-guided prolotherapy when assessing anatomical structures such as ligaments, tendons, and small joints.
Video Length: 01:00:00
- Increase participant’s knowledge to perform and interpret musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- List the diagnostic considerations for performing ultrasound-guided intervention.
- Define prolotherapy.
- State the role of ultrasound guided prolotherapy for musculoskeletal disorders.
- List the structures that respond favorably to prolotherapy.
- Outline techniques for performing ultrasound-guided prolotherapy for the patellar borders.
Physicians, PAs, NPs, and other clinicians involved with the use of ultrasound for diagnostic and interventional/regenerative medicine purposes. Applicable practice specialties may include (but are not limited to) musculoskeletal, sports medicine, orthopedics, rheumatology, PM&R, pain management, regenerative medicine, and primary care.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course also meets CME/CEU requirements for ARDMS. Note: While offering the CME credit hours noted above, activities are not intended to provide extensive training or certification for exam performance or interpretation.
- History of Prolotherapy
- Mechanisms of Prolotherapy
- Injection Solutions
- Treatment Principles and Techniques
- Outcomes of Prolotherapy
- Injection Techniques
- Diagnostic Considerations for Musculoskeletal Abnormalities
- The Role of Prolotherapy
- Conditions that respond well to the use of Prolotherapy