Gulfcoast Ultrasound Evaluation of the Abdominal Aorta (Videos+PDFs)
Format: 1 Video File (.mp4 format) + 1 PDF file.
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Ultrasound Evaluation of the Abdominal Aorta
Ultrasound Evaluation of the Abdominal Aorta Training Video is designed for any physician, sonographer or other allied health professional performing and/or interpreting an abdominal aorta ultrasound examination. Anatomy, scan techniques, routine protocols, diagnostic criteria, and commonly seen pathology of the aorta are included.
Video Length: 00:41:10
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course also meets CME/CEU requirements for ARDMS. Note: While offering the CME credit hours noted above, activities are not intended to provide extensive training or certification for exam performance or interpretation.
Upon completion of this enduring material activity, you should be able to accomplish the following:
- State the purpose for performing abdominal aorta sonography
- Identify the abdominal aorta and its primary branches
- Outline scan techniques and perform routine protocols to evaluate the abdominal aorta.
- Recognize commonly seen abdominal aortic pathology
- Increase knowledge to perform and/or interpret abdominal aorta sonography