Gulfcoast Stress Echocardiography (Videos+PDFs)
- Format: 1 Video File (.mp4 format) + 1 PDF file.
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Stress Echocardiography Training Video provides a basic overview of exercise stress echo. A review of indications, specifications and examination protocols to perform a high quality exam is covered. In addition, image acquisition, selection and identification of coronary artery disease is included.
Video Length: 00:56:00
- List the indications and benefits of stress echocardiography.
- State the sensitivity and specificity of stress echo compared with nuclear perfusion imaging.
- Outline examination protocols for performing stress echocardiography and image acquisition.
- Apply diagnostic criteria for interpreting stress echocardiograms.
- Recognize normal and abnormal response to stress echo.
Physicians, sonographers, and other medical professional performing cardiac ultrasound examinations. Physician participants may include (but is not limited to) internal medicine, primary care, cardiology, and critical care.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course also meets CME/CEU requirements for ARDMS. Note: While offering the CME credit hours noted above, activities are not intended to provide extensive training or certification for exam performance or interpretation.
- Indications & Benefits
- Stress Echo vs’ Nuclear Perfusion Imaging
- Exam Protocols
- Diagnostic Criteria
- Normal & Abnormal Response