Gulfcoast Soft-Tissue and MSK Sonography in the Pediatric Patient (Videos+PDFs)
- Format: 1 Video File (.mp4 format) + 1 PDF file.
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Soft-Tissue and MSK Sonography in the Pediatric Patient
Soft-Tissue and MSK Sonography in the Pediatric Patient Training Video is designed to present ultrasound applications for evaluation of soft-tissue and MSK pathology in the pediatric patient.
Video Length: 35:00
- State indications and applications for ultrasound evaluation of soft tissue abnormalities.
- List applications for the focused MSK ultrasound exam.
- Identify ultrasound characteristics of cellulitis and abscess.
- State the benefits of using ultrasound for foreign body localization and removal.
- Recognize ultrasound findings associated with fracture assessment and use in reduction techniques.
- State benefits of ultrasound-guided nerve blocks.
Sonographers, physicians and other medical professionals involved with performing and/or interpreting ultrasound of the pediatric patient. Physician participants may include (but is not limited to): emergency medicine, pediatrics, critical care, primary care, internal medicine.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course also meets CME/CEU requirements for ARDMS. Note: While offering the CME credit hours noted above, activities are not intended to provide extensive training or certification for exam performance or interpretation.
- Necrotizing Fasciitis
- Foreign Body Localization/Removal
- Fracture Evaluation and Reduction
- Tendon Injuries
- Nerve Blocks
- Joint Effusion: Hip & Knee