Gulfcoast Pediatric Ultrasound-Guided Procedures
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Pediatric Ultrasound-Guided Procedures
- Patient Preparation
- Probe Preparation
- In Plane Technique
- Out of Plane Technique
- Central Lines
- Peripheral Lines
- Lumbar Puncture
- State common ultrasound guided procedures and techniques used in pediatric emergency medicine and critical care.
- Outline ultrasound guided vascular access techniques on the pediatric population.
- Demonstrate ultrasound guided lumbar punctures and techniques on the pediatric patient population.
- Summarize patient preparation and transducer technique.
- Demonstrate the limitations of ultrasound for each procedure.
Video Length: 00:51:00