Gulfcoast Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Peripheral Nerve Entrapment (Videos+PDFs)
- Format: 1 Video File (.mp4 format) + 1 PDF file.
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Peripheral Nerve Entrapment
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Videos
Video Length: 00:37:00
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course also meets CME/CEU requirements for ARDMS. Note: While offering the CME credit hours noted above, activities are not intended to provide extensive training or certification for exam performance or interpretation.
- Peripheral Nerve Entrapment
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Median and Ulnar nerve entrapment syndromes
- Radial and Suprascapular nerve entrapments, Labral Cyst
- Peroneal, Tibial and interdigital nerve entrapment syndromes
After viewing this video presentation, the participant should be able to:
- Recognize the ultrasound findings of peripheral nerve entrapment
- List the ultrasound criteria for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Identify imaging features of Morton’s neuroma