Gulfcoast Introduction to Lung Ultrasound: The Basics
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Introduction to Lung Ultrasound: The Basics
- Lung imaging basic principles: transducer selection, sound interaction, imaging artifacts
- Ultrasound assessment of pneumothorax
- Ultrasound assessment of pleural effusion
- A-lines and B-Lines, pulmonary edema
Upon completion of this enduring material activity, you should be able to accomplish the following:
- Select the appropriate transducer for performing lung ultrasound
- Identify commonly seen artifacts that may affect diagnostic accuracy.
- Outline scan protocols associated lung ultrasound
- Recognize imaging characteristics and apply diagnostic criteria to evaluation pneumothorax, pleural effusion and pulmonary edema.
Video Length: 1:04:00