Gulfcoast Introduction to Lower Extremity Arterial Testing (Videos+PDFs)
Format: 3 Video Files (.mp4 format) + 1 PDF file.
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Introduction to Lower Extremity Arterial Testing
Introduction to Lower Extremity Arterial Testing Training Video is designed to provide an introduction for the evaluation of lower extremity arterial testing methods including physiological examinations such as PVR, segmental pressures, and ABI. Duplex/Color evaluation of the native vessels including normal and abnormal spectral/color Doppler characteristics and diagnostic criteria.
Video Length: 2:09:00
- List arterial anatomy of the lower extremity.
- Apply routine scan protocols for performing lower extremity arterial indirect and duplex/color examinations.
- Cite normal and abnormal waveform characteristics for identifying arterial disease.
- List diagnostic criteria associated with indirect and duplex/color imaging of lower extremity arterial evaluation.
- Demonstrate PVR, segmental pressure and plethysmography measurements.
Sonographers who are proficient at performing vascular duplex/color examinations, physicians and other medical professional performing and/or interpreting non-invasive arterial testing. Participants may include, but are not limited to, those working in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Radiology, and General/Vascular Surgery
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course also meets CME/CEU requirements for ARDMS. Note: While offering the CME credit hours noted above, activities are not intended to provide extensive training or certification for exam performance or interpretation.
- Lower Extremity Arterial Anatomy and Physiology
- Indirect Arterial Testing Methods
- Pulse Volume Recording
- Segmental Pressures
- ABI – Ankle Brachial Index
- Diagnostic Criteria for Lower Extremity Disease
- Duplex/Color Evaluation of the Lower Extremities