Gulfcoast Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma
- Ultrasound evaluation of the hemoperitoneum
- Ultrasound evaluation of the hemopericardium
- Ultrasound evaluation of the hemothorax
- Ultrasound evaluation of the pneumothorax
- Increase the participants’ knowledge and competence to perform and/or interpret trauma ultrasound examinations.
- State the imaging views and the ultrasound characteristics of the anatomy evaluated when performing trauma ultrasound.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with hemoperitoneum, hemopericardium, hemothorax, and pneumothorax.
- Perform ultrasound evaluation of pneumothorax.
Video Length: 1:12:00