Gulfcoast Echocardiographic Evaluation of Diastolic Function (Videos+PDFs)
- Format: 1 Video File (.mp4 format) + 1 PDF file.
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Echocardiographic Evaluation of Diastolic Function
Echocardiographic Evaluation of Diastolic Function Training Video is designed to provide an introduction to the echocardiographic evaluation of diastolic function.
Video Length: 0:43:00
- State the importance of the echocardiographic evaluation of diastolic function.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of diastology.
- List technical potential pitfalls in diastolic echo acquisition.
- Demonstrate how to measure diastolic function.
- Identify the degree of diastolic dysfunction during case review.
- Demonstrate the use of contrast agents for left ventricular assessment, Doppler enhancement and to document LV structural abnormalities.
Sonographers, physicians, nurse practitioners, PA’s or other professionals involved with performing adult echocardiography. Physician participants may include (but is not limited to) : Cardiologists, anethesiologists, Intensivists, Critical Care, primary care, internal medicine, hospitalists, radiologists.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course also meets CME/CEU requirements for ARDMS. Note: While offering the CME credit hours noted above, activities are not intended to provide extensive training or certification for exam performance or interpretation.
- Diastology and LV Inflow
- Grading Diastolic Function; Stages and Classification
- Contrast Ultrasound
- Case Studies