Gulfcoast Duplex Evaluation of Aneurysm/Pseudo-aneurysms and Evaluation of Arterial Bypass Grafts (Videos+PDFs)
Format: 1 Video File (.mp4 format) + 1 PDF file.
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Duplex Evaluation of Aneurysm/Pseudo-aneurysms and Evaluation of Arterial Bypass Grafts
Duplex Evaluation of Aneurysm/Pseudo-aneurysms and Evaluation of Arterial Bypass Grafts Training Video is designed to provide an introduction to the color/duplex ultrasound evaluation of aneurysms, pseudo-aneurysms and ultrasound evaluation of arterial bypass grafts. Scan protocols, diagnostic criteria, and case studies are included.
Video Length: 43:00
- Cite the sonographic appearance of an abdominal aortic and popliteal aneurysm.
- List the diagnostic criteria for aneurysm evaluation.
- List the etiology of pseudo-aneurysm.
- Recognize the duplex/color characteristics associated with pseudoaneurysm.
- List the treatment options for pseudo-aneurysm, bypass grafts and stents.
Sonographers who are proficient at performing vascular duplex/color examinations, physicians and other medical professional performing and/or interpreting non-invasive vascular testing for arterial disease. Participants may include, but are not limited to, those working in Radiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care, Critical Care, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Emergency medicine.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course also meets CME/CEU requirements for ARDMS. Note: While offering the CME credit hours noted above, activities are not intended to provide extensive training or certification for exam performance or interpretation.
- Evaluation of Aortic Aneurysm
- Popliteal Aneurysm
- Thrombin Injection Techniques
- Evaluation of Lower Extremity Arterial Bypass Grafts