Gulfcoast Arrhythmias and EKG: What the Echocardiographer Needs to Know (Videos)
Format: 1 Video File
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Arrhythmias and EKG: What the Echocardiographer Needs to Know
Arrhythmias and EKG: What the Echocardiographer Needs to Know Training Video is designed to improve the echocardiographer’s knowledge of arrhythmias and EKG to correlate with the cardiac ultrasound findings to improve diagnostic accuracy.
Video Length: 00:41:00
- Outline the basic electrical path way of the heart.
- Identify arrhythmias that can affect the heart.
- Correlate certain arrhythmias with different cardiac pathologies.
Physicians, sonographers, and other medical professionals involved with performing and/or interpreting cardiac ultrasound examinations. Physician participants may include cardiology, internal medicine, critical care, hospitalists, emergency medicine, family practice, primary care.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course also meets CME/CEU requirements for ARDMS. Note: While offering the CME credit hours noted above, activities are not intended to provide extensive training or certification for exam performance or interpretation.
- Importance of Understanding Arrhythmias and EKG for Echo Correlation
- EKG Timing and Voltage
- EKG Waveforms and Segments
- Identify Arrhythmias and EKG Abnormalities and Correlation with Echo
- Using EKG for Timing of Event with M-Mode