Gulfcoast 3D Echo: A Simplified Approach (Videos)
Format: 1 Video Files
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
3D Echo: A Simplified Approach
3D Echo: A Simplified Approach Training Video is designed to provide an overview of acquiring a 3D volume, understanding the data, recognizing commonly seen artifacts and indications/contraindications for 3D echocardiography.
Video Length: 00:53:00
- State indications and contraindications for 3D volume imaging.
- Assess volume data.
- Recognize new artifacts such as stitching, triggering, and opacification.
- Analyze basic 3D data for interpretation.
- Recognize anatomy on acquired 3D data set.
Cardiac Sonographers, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants. Physician participants may include (but are not limited to): cardiologists, internal medicine, radiologists
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course also meets CME/CEU requirements for ARDMS. Note: While offering the CME credit hours noted above, activities are not intended to provide extensive training or certification for exam performance or interpretation.
- Anatomy and Physiology of a Left Ventricle Volume
- Basic Interpretation of 3D Data
- Indications for 3D Volume Imaging
- Contraindications for 3D Volume Imaging
- Identifying Commonly Seen Artifacts
- Live Demonstration of 3D Volume Acquisition