Download Link For Fracture Management for Primary Care and Emergency Medicine, 4th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized)
File Size = 445.00 MB
Course Contents (Overview, Topics/Speakers)
By M. Patrice Eiff MD, Robert L. Hatch MD MPH
Evaluate and treat common fractures and know when to refer uncommon ones to a specialist. This quick, practical resource presents detailed illustrations, video, and current best evidence for imaging and treating fractures so you can make accurate identifications and manage patients with confidence.
- Accurately identify fractures through an extensive selection of imaging examples.
- Quickly find the information you need through a systematic, logical approach to each fracture.
- Apply splints and reduce dislocations successfully thanks to detailed descriptions, illustrations, and narrated video.
- Tap into the latest best practices through evidence-based coverage and updated references.
- Effectively manage emergency situations using guidelines for emergent referral, greater detail regarding methods for closed reductions for fractures and dislocations, and more.
- Benefit from expanded content specifically for the emergency medicine setting, including CT, MRI, and ultrasound imaging, procedural sedation, and discharge reassessment.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.