Essentials of Emergency Medicine
May 25-27, 2021
This year we’ve upped the ante, to create a sense of community like no other virtual conference. As you’ve come to expect from EEM, we’ve blended live-hosted entertainment with world-class speakers and innovative thinking, PLUS:
- The magic of EEM, 18 years in the making and redesigned for 2021
- Medical education that will change your practice and your life, leaving you rejuvenated and ready for your next shift (15+ hours of Cat 1 CME)
- Our on demand feature that lets you watch it live or at your convenience at the same price
- Demos and moderated discussions designed to tackle today’s most controversial issues in the clinical setting
- Bonus sessions with highly nuanced COVID content; including derm, cardio and critical care
What makes this conference different?
As EM clinicians ourselves, we know that our job can be frustrating, stressful, and even isolating at times. People come back to EEM year after year because they know it’s a learning party with lots of friends, laughs, and reminders of why we do what we do.
- You’ll go to your next shift having learned a ton of things that will make your life easier, boost your confidence, and make you a better clinician.
- Because you’re here to learn, you can truly let your guard down and have fun without guilt.
- You can relax and say no to FOMO; because for the last 18 years, there’s been no other event like Essentials of EM in medicine.