Download Link For Critical Factors Medical Crisis Management, Communication, Teamwork and Wellbeing for Healthcare Professionals
File Size = 487.00 MB
Course Contents (Overview, Topics/Speakers)
To keep patients safe and themselves strong, modern health professionals need an understanding of the human factors that affect their work. This series covers the essentials in an honest and practical way. In this 3-hour lecture series, Professor Peter Brindley covers the essentials of human factors in healthcare, divided into seven key topic areas: Awareness and attention Decision-making Communication Task/resource management Leadership and followership Teamwork Stress and burnout
All health professionals
Upon completion of this activity, you should be able to:
- Understand the basic six-pack of a Human Factor’s Curriculum/Framework.
- Learn practical strategies to improve situational awareness and decision making under stress.
- Learn numerous practical communication strategies (i.e. hone your verbal dexterity).
- Understand the future of Crisis Management (including Followership and Cognitive offloading).
Module 1: Critical Factors in Medical Crisis Management, Communication and Teamwork – part 1
- Lecture: Because the Human Factor is always a factor
Module 2: Critical Factors in Medical Crisis Management, Communication and Teamwork – part 2
- Lecture: Communication and Teamwork
Module 3: Critical Factors in Wellbeing for Healthcare professionals
- Lecture: Burnout and Resilience – the seventh human factor