CathSAP – American College of Cardiology
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Now offering the CMP for Interventional Cardiology!
- Earning CME/MOC/ECME credit. CathSAP offers enough CME credit and MOC points in Medical Knowledge for all your licensing and certification requirements for up to 5 years. 130 credits!
- Meeting Your MOC Assessment Option. CathSAP now offers the Collaborative Maintenance Pathway (CMP), a new option for cardiologists wishing to meet their MOC assessment requirement. The CMP integrates lifelong learning with assessment and is the shortest path between learning and maintaining your credentials. Learn more about the CMP.
- Passing the Boards. Use CathSAP to prepare for the Boards – learn about the ABIM blueprint, simulate taking a Board exam, practice with hundreds of ABIM-style questions that include rationale, references, and links to related text, learn from educational text and lectures, and identify your knowledge gaps so you can plan additional study.
The target audience for CathSAP includes interventional cardiologists and other healthcare professionals with an interest in interventional cardiology.
Upon completion of this activity, learners should be able to:
- Employ appropriate case selection and patient management strategies selection and patient management
- Apply the latest major clinical trial data for coronary, peripheral, and structural intervention
- Define the indications and appropriate utilization of coronary, peripheral, and structural intervention in the management of cardiovascular disease
- Discuss appropriate techniques for coronary, peripheral, and structural intervention
- Identify the issues of imaging, radiation risks and safety as they relate to coronary, peripheral, and structural intervention techniques
- Cite the current basic information relating to vascular biology, including plaque formation, injury and restenosis
- Demonstrate the appropriate utilization of pharmaceuticals in interventional cardiology, including antiplatelet agents, thrombolytics, anticoagulants, antiarrhythmics and vasoactive drugs
January 2019 and then rolling. Updates will be made every year.
Topics And Speakers:
- Case Selection & Management
- Procedural Techniques
- Complications of Coronary Intervention
- Catheter-Based Management of Noncoronary Disease
- Structural Heart Disease – Coming in Q3 2019
- Basic Science
- Anatomy, Anatomic Variants, Anatomic Pathology
- Cardiac Imaging & Assessment
- Miscellaneous Topics