Gain a clear understanding of the entire spectrum of today’s rhinology and anterior skull base surgery with Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery, 2nd Edition. This thoroughly updated title increases your knowledge and skill regarding both basic or advanced procedures, taking you step by step through endoscopic approaches to chronic sinus disease, nasal polyps, pituitary tumors, cerebrospinal fluid leaks, sinonasal tumors, and more.
- Covers the full range of modern rhinology and anterior skull base surgery, from septoplasty and sphenoethmoidectomy to extended frontal sinus procedures, endoscopic craniofacial resections and complex skull base reconstructions.
- Clearly conveys the anatomy and detailed steps of each procedure with concise, step-by-step instructions; visual guidance features high-definition, intraoperative endoscopic photos paired with detailed, labeled anatomic illustrations.
- Includes new content on anterior skull base surgery that reflect new developments in the field.
- Helps you provide optimal patient care before, during, and after surgery with detailed information on relevant anatomy and surgical indications, instrumentation, potential pitfalls, and post-operative considerations.
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences; May 27, 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9780323476645
- ISBN: 9780323553452