ARRS Quality Improvement: Basic Concepts and Team-Based Approaches to Facilitate Change 2018
Full Video Course
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Touchstone Online Course
This course introduces basic concepts and methodology in quality improvement. The importance of a data-driven, methodical, team-based approach to quality improvement is discussed. Guidance on selecting metrics to measure improvement and managing quality improvement projects using the A3 tool are provided. As change is difficult, strategies to manage change are also discussed. An example of a successful QI program is highlighted, and practical advice is provided about starting your own program.
Earn credit at your own pace through December 13, 2021 and continue to access your videos until December 14, 2028. See below for learning outcomes and a list of modules and individual lectures.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize why a methodic, team-based approach to quality improvement is important
- Compare and contrast Lean and Six Sigma principles
- Discuss how the A3 can be used to manage a QI project
- Discuss how to select appropriate metrics to measure improvement
- Discuss how structured reporting can facilitate quality
- Define the key elements of starting a quality program and identify potential challengesIdentify some strategies that can be employed to successfully manage change.
- Quality 101: Fundamentals of Quality Improvement—P. Duong
- Lean Six Sigma and High Reliability: What does it all mean?—Z. Alexander
- Quality Improvement in Medicine; A Complex Team Sport—N. Irani
- How to Start a Quality Program—M. Willis
- A3 Process—M. Zygmont
- Measurement and Analysis to Facilitate Change—P. Racch
- Change Management—N. Kadom
- Structured Radiology Reporting and Its Impact on Quality—P. Harri