The From Cranial to Spine: An Overview of Neurosurgical Topics for the Advanced Practitioner course provides an overview of relevant neurosurgical topics through lectures and case studies. The diverse neurosurgeon and advanced practitioner faculty give attendees a unique learning experience. The New to Neuro and Advanced Imaging tracks as well as subspecialty breakout sessions offer the opportunity to customize the educational experience.
This popular course features:
- Interactive, lectures, case studies
- Neurosurgeon and advanced practitioner faculty
- Network with peers and faculty
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss emerging technologies as well as diagnosis and treatment paradigms for spine, cerebrovascular and trauma, including pharmacology, in a variety of neurosurgical conditions.
- Discuss diagnostic tests and therapies that are ordered by neurosurgeons/advanced practitioners for a variety of conditions.
- Review new research in neurosurgical practice and the implications for practice.