Download Link For GCUS Pediatric Ultrasound Registry Review 2022 (VIDEOS)
File Size = 5.29 GB
Course Contents (Overview, Topics/Speakers)
Pediatric Ultrasound Registry Review Online Course is designed to provide a comprehensive review of the information one needs to know in order to successfully pass the ARDMS Pediatric Ultrasound registry examination. The topics presented are based on the ARDMS examination content outlines. The program is offered in an interactive, modular format and includes two mock examinations.
- Identify normal imaging characteristics of the pediatric abdomen and recognize commonly seen pathology in infants and children.
- Demonstrate proper technique and scan protocols for evaluation of the pediatric patient.
- List the benefits of soft-tissue and MSK ultrasound in the pediatric patient.
- Demonstrate ultrasound protocols for evaluation of the neonatal head, pediatric hip & spine.
- Identify normal testicular ultrasound anatomy and recognize commonly seen abnormalities.
- Identify normal and abnormal characteristics of the thyroid gland.
- Apply ultrasound techniques to evaluate non-cardiac chest abnormalities
- Demonstrate protocols to evaluate the pediatric peripheral vascular system.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
- Define areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass your pediatric ultrasound board examination.
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Liver, Pancreas and Spleen
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Gastrointestinal Tract
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Genitourinary System
- Pediatric Abdominal Case Studies
- Neonatal Head Sonography
- Neonatal Spine Sonography
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Soft-Tissue/MSK Abnormalities
- Thyroid and Neck Sonography
- Non-Cardiac Chest Applications
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Hip
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Peripheral Vascular System
- Mock Examinations (2)
Reviewed for content accuracy: 6/10/2022
This edition valid for credit through: 6/10/2025